MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- C.W. Ong, C.F. Leung, K.Y. Yong and Y.K. Chow, “Performance of pile due to tunnelling-induced soil movements”, Underground Space-The 4th Dimension of Metropolises, Proceeding of the 33rg ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, 619-624, Taylor & Francis Group, 5-10 May 2007 [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Ong, “Centrifuge model study of tunnel-soil-pile interaction in soft clay”, Ph.D Thesis, National University of Singapore, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- J.J.M. Sluis, F. Bessling and P.H.H. Stuurwold, “Modelling of a pile row in a 2D plane strain FE-analysis,” Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering-Hicks, Brinkgreve & Rohe (Eds), Taylor & Francis Group, London, 978-1-138-00146-6, pp. 277-282, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomlinson and J. Woodward “Pile design and construction practice, 6th edition”, CRC Press, page 329, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- B.v.d. Kwaak. “Modelling of dynamic pile behaviour during an earthquake using Plaxis 2D : Embedded beam (rows)”, Master thesis, Delft University of Technology, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Plaxis2D 2017 Reference Manual [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Poulos. “Effect of urban construction on existing pile foundation”, www.iqpc.com/media/8068/6449.pdf, accessed on 18th April 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.