MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- F. Martos, Concerning an approximate equation of the subsidence trough and its time factors, Proc. of International Strata Control Congress, Liepzig, 191-205 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- B. Schmidt, Settlements and ground movements associated with tunnelling in soil, PhD Thesis, University of Illinois (1969) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Peck, Deep excavation and tunnelling in soft ground-State-of-the-Art Report, Proc. of 7th Int. Conf. on SMFE, Mexico, 225-290 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. O’Reilly, B.M. New, Settlement above tunnels in the United Kingdom-their magnitude and prediction, Tunnelling 82, 173-181 (IMM, London, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Rankin, Ground movements resulting from urban tunnelling, Proc. of Conf. Eng. Geol., Underground Movements, London Geological Society, Nottingham, 79-92 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujita, On the surface settlements caused by various methods of shield tunnelling, Proc. 11th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 4, 609-610 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Lake, W.J. Rankin, J. Hawley, Prediction and effects of ground movements caused by tunnelling in soft ground beneath urban areas, CIRIA Project Report 30, (Construction Industry Research and Information Association, London, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Cording, W.H. Hansmire, Displacements around soft ground tunnels, General Report, 5th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundations Engineering, Buenos Aires, 571-632 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Zhang, W.M. Cham, J. Kumarasamy, Volume loss caused by tunnelling of Circle Line projects, Underground Singapore 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Namazi, H. Mohamad, E. Jorat, M. Hajihassani, Investigation on the effects of twin tunnel excavations beneath a road underpass, 16 (D), 441-450 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Vermeer, R. Brinkgreve, PLAXIS Version Manual (Balkema, Rotterdam, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, P.A. Vermeer, P.G. Bonnier, The hardening soil model: Formulation and verification, Beyond 2000 in Computational Geotechnics-10 Years of PLAXIS, (Balkema, Rotterdam, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Stallebrass, V. Jovicic, R.N. Taylor, The influence of recent stress history on ground movements around tunnels, Pre-failure Deformation of Geomaterials (eds S. Shibuya, T. Mitachi, and S. Miura), 1, 615-620 (Balkema, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Addenbrooke, Numerical analysis of tunnelling in stiff clay, PhD Thesis, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Namazi, H. Mohamad, A.B.H. Kueh, M. Hajihassani, et al., Ground behaviour around a tunnel using various soil models, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 17 (E), 609-622 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Cording, Control of ground movements around tunnels in soil, General Report, 9th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Chile, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Mair, R.N. Taylor, Theme lecture: Bored tunnelling in the urban environment, Proceedings of the 14th Int. Conf. on Soil Mech. and Found. Eng., Hamburg, 4, 2353-2385 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Addenbrooke, D.M. Potts, A.M. Puzrin, Géotechnique, The influence of pre-failure soil stiffness on the numerical analysis of tunnel construction, 47 (3), 693-712 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.