MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- G. Bevilacqua,, & B. Zanuttigh, Overtopping Wave Energy Converters: general aspects and stage of development. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Brito, Study of Overtopping at Coastal Structures, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Buccino, D. Stagonas, and D. Vicinanza. Development of a Composite Sea Wall Wave Energy Conversion System, Renewable Energy, 509-522, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Drew, A. Plummer, and M Sahinkaya, A Review of Wave Energy Converter Technology. IMechE, (887-902), Washington (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lee, and C. Lee, Development of Wave Power Generation Device with Resonance Channels. International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC), 533-537. Bali, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Sheng, R. Alcorn, and T. Lewis, Physical Modelling of Wave Energy Converters. Ocean Engineering, 29-36, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Thaha, F. Maricar, A. Aboe, and A. Dwipuspita, The Breakwater, from Wave Breaker to Wave Catcher. Procedia Engineering Elsevier, 691-698, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vicinanza, P. Contestabile, J. Q. Nørgaard, and T. L. Andersen, Innovative rubble mound breakwaters for overtopping wave energy conversion. Coastal Engineering Elsevier, 154-170 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.