MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- S.M.A Ahmed, 2D and 1D Numerical Model Simulations For The Effect of a Single Detached Breakwater on the Shore. Master Thesis, Delft University of Technology, 1-241 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vaidya, K. K. Santosh, and M.D. Kudale, Shoreline Response to Coastal Structures. International Conference 0n Water Resources, Coastal and Ocean Engineering (ICWRCOE 2015). Aquatic Procedia 4, 333-340. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pope, and J.L. Dean, Development of Design Criteria for Segmented Breakwaters. Coastal Engineering, Chap 158, 2144-2158 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gonzalez, and R. Medina, Equilibrium Shoreline Response Behind a Single Offshore Breakwater. Proceedings Coastal Sediment, 1, 933-942 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Ahrens, J. Cox, Design and performance of reef breakwaters. Journal of Coastal Research, 7, 61-75 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gonzalez, R. Medina, On The Application of Static Equilibrium Bay Formulations to Natural and Man-Made Beaches. Coastal Engineering, 43, 209-225. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.C. Hsu, C. Evans, Parabolic Bay Shapes and Applications. Proceedings of Institutions of Civil Engineers, London, England, 87, 2, 556-570 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nir, Offshore Artificial Structures and Their Influence on the Israel and Sinai Mediterranean Beaches. Proceedings 19th Coastal Engineering Conference, ASCE, 1837-1856 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Inman, and J.D. Frautschy, Littoral Processes and the Development of Shorelines, Proceedings Coastal Engineering, 511-536 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- D. Roelvink, A. Reniers, A.V Dongeren, J.V. Thiel de Vries,, R. McCall, J. Lescinski, Modelling Storm Impacts on Beaches, Dunes and Barrier Islands. Coastal Engineering, 56:1133-1152. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Gourlay, Beach Process in the Vicinity of Offshore Breakwaters. Proceedings of 5th Australian Conference on Coastal and Ocean Engineering (ACCOE 1981), 129-134. Australia (1981). [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Bishop, A Review of Shore Protection by Headland Control. National Water Research Institute, Canada Center for Inland Waters (1982) [Google Scholar]
- SPM. Shore Protection Manual 4th Ed. Washington, D.C.: USAE-WES Coast. Engrg. Res. Ctr., U.S. Govt. Printing Ofc. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- H. Noda, Depositional Effects of Offshore Breakwater Due to Onshore-Offshore Sediment Movement. Proceedings 19th Coastal Engineering Conference, ASCE, 2009-2025 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Harris, J.B. Herbich, Effect of Breakwaters Spacing on Sand Entrapment. Proceedings IAHR-Symposium-86 on Scale Effects in Modelling Sediment Transport Phenomena, Toronto, Canada (1986). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Brandon, Investigation of the Effects of Detached Breakwaters at Holly Beach and Grand Isle, Louisiana. Master Thesis, Louisiana State University, 1-117 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.