MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Danish Hydraulic Institute. User Guide and reference manual of MIKE-21-Coastal Hydraulics and Oceanography hydrodynamic module: Danish Hydraulic Institute, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Danish Hydraulic Institute. Mud transport Module-Scientifics Documentation: Danish Hydraulic Institute (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.R Dean & R.A. Dalrymple, Coasltal Processes with Engineering Aplications. London: Cambriage University Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Hatta, A. Tai, S. Yano, R. Rajar, and T. Komatsu, Effect of Geometry Alteration on Hydrodynamic Pattern in a Semi-Enclosed By (Study Case of the Ariake Bay), Proc. of 15th Congress of Asia Pacific Devision International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research, pp 753-760. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Hatta, A. Tai and M. I. Haerik, Water Mass Structure Around Makassar Coast in Dry Season. Proc. of. 13th Indonesian Association of Oceanologists (ISOI) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Pallu S. Teori Dasar Angkutan Sedimen di dalam Saluran Terbuka. Makassar: CV.Telaga Zamzam. (Indonesia) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Sorensen, Basic Coastal Engineering. USA: Springer (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tai, M. Hatta,, S. Yano, T. Saita and T. Komatsu, Numerical Tesrs on Mechanisms of Nonunifrom Velocity Profile in Ariake Sea, Proc. Of Techo-Ocean 2006 and 19th JASNAOE Ocean Engineering Symposium (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Van Rijn L.C. Principles of Sediment Transport in Rivers, Estuaries and Coastal Seas, Delft Hydraulics. Netherland, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Yang Sedimen Transport, Theory and Practice. Toronto: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.