MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2018International Workshop on Transportation and Supply Chain Engineering (IWTSCE’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- P. Corry, E. Kozan, Optimised loading patterns for intermodal trains, O.R. Spectrum 30, 721–750 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ambrosino, S. Siri, Models for train load planning problems in a container terminal, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 262, 15–25 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Foti, M. Maratea, S. Sacone, S. Siri, Solving train load planning problems with boolean optimization, Proceedings of the 19th RCRA workshop on Experimental Evaluation of Algorithms for Solving Problems with Combinatorial Explosion, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhao, L. Yang, S. Li, Allocating freight empty cars in railway networks with dynamic demands, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society 2014, Article ID 349341 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Mutyavavire, K. Battle, Optimization of empty rail wagon re-distribution, SAIIE25 Proceedings, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Lam, L.H. Lee, L.C. Tang, An approximate dynamic programming approach for the empty container allocation problem, Transport. Res. C-Emer. 15, 265–277 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Azanov, M.V. Buyanov, D.N. Gaynanov, S.V. Ivanov, Algorithm and software development to allocate locomotives for transportation of freight trains, Vestnik YuUrGU. Ser. Mat. Model. Progr. 9, 73–85 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Newman, C.A. Yano, Scheduling direct and indirect trains and containers in an intermodal setting, Transport. Sci. 34, 256–270 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonaitis, Planning of the amount of trains needed for transportation by rail, Transport 22, 83–89 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.