MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2018International Workshop on Transportation and Supply Chain Engineering (IWTSCE’18)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- M.H. Alrefaei and A.H. Diabat, “A simulated annealing technique for multi-objective simulation optimization,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 215, no. 8, pp. 3029–3035, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Amine, “Insights into simulated annealing,” in Handbook of Research on Modeling, Analysis, and Application of Nature-Inspired Metaheuristic Algorithms, S. Dash, B.K. Tripathy, and A. Rahman, Eds. Hershey, PA, USA: IGI Global, 2018, pp. 121–139. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bandyopadhyay, S. Saha, U. Maulik, and K. Deb, “A Simulated Annealing-Based Multiobjective Optimization Algorithm: AMOSA,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 269–283, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Dowsland and J.M. Thompson, “Simulated annealing,” in Handbook of Natural Computing, G. Rozenberg, Th. Bäck, and J.N. Kok, Eds. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2012, pp. 1623–1655. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gavalas, G. Pantziou, Ch. Konstantopoulos, and B. Mamalis, “Clustering of mobile ad hoc networks: An adaptive broadcast period approach,” in Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Communications, ser. ICC’06, Vol. 9, Istanbul, Turkey, June 11-15 2006, pp. 4034–4039. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirkpatrick, C.D. Gelatt, and M.P. Vecchi, “Optimization by simulated annealing,” Science, Vol. 220, no. 4598, pp. 671–680, 1983. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Serafini, “Simulated annealing for multi objective optimization problems,” in Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference: Expand and Enrich the Domains of Thinking and Application, G.H. Tzeng, H.F. Wang, U.P. Wen, and P.L. Yu, Eds. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag, 1994, pp. 283–292. [Google Scholar]
- N. Siddique and H. Adeli, “Simulated annealing, its variants and engineering applications,” International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, Vol. 25, no. 6, 2016, 1630001, 25p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Suman, “Simulated annealing-based multiobjective algorithms and their application for system reliability,” Engineering Optimization, Vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 391–416, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Suman and P. Kumar, “A survey of simulated annealing as a tool for single and multiobjective optimization,” Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 1143–1160, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- O. Tekinalp and G. Karsli, “A new multiobjective simulated annealing algorithm,” Journal of Global Optimization, Vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 49–77, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ulungu, J. Teghem, P. Fortemps, and D. Tuyttens, “MOSA method: A tool for solving multiobjective combinatorial optimization problems,” Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 221–236, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, F. Dai, M. Gao, and I. Stojmenovic, “On calculating power-aware connected dominating sets for efficient routing in ad hoc wireless networks,” Journal of Communications and Networks, Vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 59–70, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.