MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aerospace Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Wang Anping. Modal Analysis and Model Optimization of Space Science Experimental Equipment [J]. ENGINEERING & TEST, 2017, 57: 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dapeng. Optimal Design of Payload Cabinet Structure [J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2010, 19 (2):34- 39. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Tao, Peng Wang. Application of HyperMesh Secondary Development in Pre-processing of Bus Finite Element Analysis [J]. Bus Technology and Research, 2015, 6: 47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xuewu, Wu Xinyue et al. Comprehensive Application of UG, HyperMesh and MSC Marc in Finite Element Analysis [J]. Computer Aided Engineering, 2007, 16 (12) :11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Kunxue, Yin Shaoping. Finite Element Analysis for Torpedo Seawater Pipe Based on HyperMesh and Nastran [J]. TORPEDO TECHNOLOGY, 2012, 20 (1) :14–18. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Mei, Wang Chenglong. Analysis of Brake Disk Modal Optimization Based on HyperMesh and Nastran [J]. Design Research, 2015, 30–33. [Google Scholar]
- Faycal Benyahia, Abdulmohsen Albedah. Elliptical and Circular Bonded Composite Repair under Mechanical and Thermal Loading in Aircraft Structures. [Google Scholar]
- Clough R W. The finite element method in plane stress analysis [A]. Proceedings of ASCE Conf Electron Computation, Pittsburg, PA, 1960. [Google Scholar]
- Courant R. Variational methods for the solution of problems of equilibrium and vibrations [J]. Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, 1943, 49: 1–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turner M J, Clough R W, Martion H C, et al. Stiffness and deflection analysis of complex structures [J]. Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences, 1956, 23: 805–823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.