MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- K. Kuriki, H. Kuninaka,. Numerical analysis of interaction of a high-Voltage solar array with ionospheric plasma. J Spacecr. Rockets, 24 (6):512–517 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cho, D.E. Hastings.Dielectric Charging Processes and Arcing Rates of high Voltage Solar Array, J Spacecr. Rockets, 28 (28) : 698–706 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Thiemann, R.W. Schunk. Computer experiments on arcing processes as observed in ground tests. J Spacecr. Rockets, 31 (31): 929-936 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Thiemann, K. Bogus. High-Voltage solar cell modules in simulated low-earth-orbit plasma. J Spacecr. Rockets, 25 (4):278–285 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Upschule B L et al. Arcing of Negatively Biased Solar Cells in Low Earth Orbit. AIAA 92-0578 [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Carruth et al. Experimental Studies on Spacecraft Arcing. J Spacecr. Rockets, 30 (3): 323–327 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Hastings, M. Cho, H. Kuninaka. Arcing rates for high voltage solar arrays: theory, experiment and predictions. J Spacecr. Rockets, 29 (4): 538–554 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quin S, Windra G E O. Use of Stress-Strengh Model in Determination of Safety Factor Pressure Vessel Design [J]. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 118 (1): 27–32 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Elishakoff. Essay on Uncertainties in Elastic and Viscoelastic Structures: From A. M. Freudenthal’s Crutucusms to Modern Convex Modeling [J]. Computers & Strultures, 56 (6): 871–895 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Zhang, Q.L. Liu. Reliability-Based Design of Automobile Components[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D, Journal of Automobile Engineering, 216 (6): 455–471 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang. Space environment test facility for manned spacecraft [J]. CSST, 22 (3): 1–3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Lee Jin, N.S. Harris, N. Tenwick, et a1. Modern vacuum practice [M]. 3rd edition. BOC Edwards. 201–266 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tong , L. Sun, R. Jia, Y. Liu, et al. Experimental Techniques in Simulated Space Plasma Environment on Ground [J]. Chinese Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, 28 (3): 203–207 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ma, T. Chen, J. Lei, et al. Design of Large-Sized Space Plasma Simulation System for Low Earth Orbit Environment [J]. Chinese Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, 36 (6): 680–685 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Cho M, Shiraishi K. Laboratory Experiments on Mitigation a-gainst Arcing on High Voltage Solar Array in Simulated LEO Plasma Environment. AIAA2002-0629 [Google Scholar]
- Tribble A C. Low Earth Orbit Plasma Effect on Spacecraft, A-IAA93-0614 [Google Scholar]
- Hastings D E. A review of plasma interactions with spaceraft in low earth orbit. J. Geophys. Res, 100 (A8): 14457–14483 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.