MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- S. Du, J. Schlattmann, S. Schulz, and A. Seibel, Passive rotation compensation in parallel kinematics using quaternions, Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 16, 51–52, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Dam, M. Koch, and M. Lillholm, Quaternions, Interpolation and Animation. Technical Report DIKU-TR-98/5, Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- K. Shoemake, Animating rotations with quaternion curves, In Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH), pp. 245–254, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- S. Riebe and H. Ulbrich, Modelling and online computation of the dynamics of a parallel kinematic with six degrees-of-freedom, Archive of Applied Mechanics 72, 817–829, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Kuipers, Quaternions & Rotation Sequences: A Primer with Applications to Orbits, Aerospace and Virtual Realitz, Princeton University Press, Prinston, New Jersey, USA, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.