MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- F. Cong, J. Chen, G. Dong, M. Pecht, Vibration model of rolling element bearings in a rotor-bearing system for fault diagnosis. Journal of Sound and Vibration [online]. vol. 332, no. 8, p. 2081–2097, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsyfanskii, V. Beresnevich, Vibrodiagnostics of fatigue cracks in flexible, geometrically nonlinear, beam-type structural elements. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing. pp 427–433, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vekteris, M. Jurevicius, A. Cereska, Vibrodiagnostics of the components of technological machines. 8th International Conference on Vibration Measurements by Laser Techniques Location. Ancona, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Novotný, A. Prokop, M. Zubík, K. Řehák, Investigating the influence of computational model complexity on noise and vibration modelling of powertrain. Journal of Vibroengineering. vol. 22, no. 4, p. 277–392, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, J. Glos, J. Blecha, Identifying the Technical Condition of Rotating Parts by Means of Vibrodiagnostics. Transaction of Famena. vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 75 – 86, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, J. Glos, T. T. Nguyen, Identification of the technical condition of roller bearings by means of vibrodiagnostics and tribodiagnostics. Transaction of Famena. vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 99–113, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Girdhar, C. Scheffer, Practical machinery vibration analysis and predictive maintenance. Burlington: Newnes, 255 p., (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Norton, D. Karczub, Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration Analysis for Engineers. Cambridge University Press, 631 p., (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.