MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- J. M. van der Kroef, Rice Legends of Indonesia, The Journal of American Folklore 65, 255, 49-55 (1952) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Wineman, J. Peponis, Constructing Spatial Meaning: Spatial Affordances in Museum Design, Environment and Behavior 42, 1, 86-109 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Flemming, Creative Space in S. MacLeod (ed.), Reshaping Museum Space: Architecture, Design, Exhibition 53-64 (New York, Routledge, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Skolnick, Towards a New Museum Architecture in S. MacLeod (ed.), Reshaping Museum Space: Architecture, Design, Exhibition 118-132 (New York, Routledge, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Shapiro, Eleven Museums, Eleven Directors: Conversations on Art and Leadership (Atlanta, High Museum of Art, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Allen, Designs for Learning: Studying Science Museum Exhibits that Do More than Entertain, Science Education 88, 1, 17-33 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Perry, What Makes Learning Fun?: Principles for the Design of Intrinsically Motivating Museum Exhibits (Lanham, Altamira Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huizinga, Homo Ludens (Routledge, Switzerland, 1944) [Google Scholar]
- E. Thorns, 8 Emerging Architects Create an Unexpected Playful Contrast for Greenwich’s Design District, https://www.archdaily.com/880938/8-emerging-architects-create-an-unexpected-playful-contrast-in-greenwichs-design-district [Google Scholar]
- K. Muthmainnah, Designing using Lego and Uno-Stacko: A Playful Architecture for an Integrated Kindergarten and Elementary School, IOP Conference Series 180, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tikhoniouk, Playful Space, The RIAI Journal, http://architectureireland.ie/play-and-the-urban-realm-playful-space [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.