MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- “Komoditas Ikan Bandenge, http://wpi.kkp.go.id/?q=node/46.. [Google Scholar]
- “Jaring,” https://kbbi.web.id/jaring.. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler and K. L. Keller, Marketing Management, vol. 22, no. 4. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Zen and P. Dwiyantoro, Commerce Systems and Distribution Pattern Commodities Principal and Featured (A Case Study in Ciamis District, West Java Province, Indonesia), Procedia-Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 115, no. Iicies 2013, pp. 34-43, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jovanović, J. Filipović, and V. Bakić, Prioritization of manufacturing sectors in Serbia for energy management improvement-AHP method, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 98, pp. 225-235, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E Turban, Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, 9th ed. Prentice-Hall, Inc. New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kazan, S. Özçelik, and E. H. Hobikoǧlu, Election of Deputy Candidates for Nomination with AHP-Promethee Methods, Procedia-Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 195, pp. 603-613, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Aşchilean, G. Badea, I. Giurca, G. S. Naghiu, and F. G. Iloaie, Choosing the Optimal Technology to Rehabilitate the Pipes in Water Distribution Systems Using the AHP Method, Energy Procedia, vol. 112, no. October 2016, pp. 19-26, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. U. Daim, A. Udbye, and A. Balasubramanian, Use of analytic hierarchy process (AHP) for selection of 3PL providers, J. Manuf. Technol. Manag., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 28-51, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, “Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process,” Int. J. Serv. Sci., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 83, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, H. Xu, Y. Wang, and Y. Yang, Evaluation of water environmental carrying capacity of city in Huaihe River Basin based on the AHP method: A case in Huai’an City, Water Resour. Ind., vol. 18, pp. 71-77, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.