MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- S. Sinulingga, MetodePenelitian, (USU Press, Medan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Teslang, Industrial Engineering and Production Management, (Ramnagar, New Delhi, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Olanrele, K. A. Olaiya, T. A. Adio, Application of Dynamic Programming Model to ProductionPlanning, in an Animal Feedmills, IISTE 3, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li Jun, W. Dasheng, Optimization Model for Production Planning Based on Dynamic Programming, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liping, Z. Bo, Application of Dynamic Programming on Allocation of Water Resources, Yellow River 30, 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yunquan, G. Yaohuang, OperationalResearch Tutorial, (Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Junxing, Z. Jinping, Research On Control Model of Sparepart’s inventory Based OnDP. Microcomputer Information 33, 9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Michael, Planning and Scheduling in Manufacturing and Services, (Springer, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Anggraeni, R. Aulia V, R. Tyasnurita, J. Permatasari, Planning Optimization Using Goal Programming Method in HabibahBusana, Journal of Advanced Management Science 3, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamalnia, M. Ali S, A hybrid fuzzy goal programmingapproach with different goal priorities to aggregate production. ComputIndEng 56, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.