MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- S. Buyuksaatci, F. Tuysuz, K. Bilen, Balancing and Simulation of Assembly Line in an LCD Manufacturing Company, IEEE 15, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kayar, M. Akalin, Comparing Heuristic and Simulation Methods Applied to the Apparel Assembly Line Balancing Problem, Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe J. 24, 116 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Erel, Sabuncuoglu I, B.A. Aksu, Balancing of U-Type Assembly Systems Using Simulated Annealing, International Journal of Production Research 39, 13 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Das, J.M. Sanchez-Rivas, A. Garcia-Diaz, C.A. MacDonald, A computer simulation approach to evaluating assembly line balancing with variable operation times, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management 21, 7 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Syahputri, R. M Sari, Anizar, I. Rizkya, J. Leviza, I. Siregar, Improving Assembly Line Balancing Using Moodie Young Methods on Dump Truck Production, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng, 288 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Grzechca, Manufacturing in Flow Shop and Assembly Line Structure, Int. J. MMM 4, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Averill M L, W. David K, Simulation modeling and analysis (McGraw-Hill, USA, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kitaw, A. Matebu, S. Tadesse, ALBUSTIGMF, EEA. J, 27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hafezalkotob, H. Ketabian, H. Rahimi, Balancing the Production Line by the Simulation and Statistics Techniques: A Case Study, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 7, 4 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Masood, Line balancing and simulation of an automated production transfer line, Assembly Automation 26, 1(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, H. Wang, H. Zhang, Study of assembly line dynamic balancing based on simulation, International Technology and Innovation Conference (ITIC), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamil, N. Mohd. Razali, Simulation of Assembly Line Balancing in A Automotive Component Manufacturing, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 114 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kurşun Bahadır, Assembly Line Balancing in Garment Production by Simulation, InTech, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Robert J, R. B. Case, Operations and Supply Management: The Core (McGraw-Hill, New York 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Banks, Jerry, J. S. Carson, B. L Nelson, D. Nicol, Discrete-Event System Simulation. Fourth Edition, (Prentice Hall, USA, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Jacobs, R. B. Case, Operation and Supply Management: The Core, (McGraw-Hill, NewYork, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.