MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- S. Notodarmojo. Soil and Groundwater Contaminant. (Penerbit ITB, Bandung, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Voss and Provost. A Model for Saturated-Unsaturated Variable-Density Ground-Water Flow with Solute or Energy Transport. (Geological Survey, Reston: U.S., 2010). [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo and Langevin. User’s Guide to Seawat: A Computer Program For Simulation of Three-Dimensional Variable-Density Ground-Water Flow. (Geological Survey, Denver: U.S., 2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bhosale, Kumar. Simulation of Seawater Intrusion in Ernakulam Coast. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hussain, Sherif. Artificial Recharge of Coastal Aquifers Using Treated Wastewater to Control Saltwater Intrusion. Proceeding of the 24th UK Conference of the Association for Computational Mechanics in Engineering. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Woo. Chang, P. Clement. Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Saltwater Intrusion Dynamics in Flux-Controlled Groundwater System. J. Water Reseources Research, Vol. 48, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai,, T. Thomas. Recommendations of Controlling Saltwater Intrusion in an Inland Aquifer for Drinking-Water Supply at a Certain Waterworks Site in Berlin (Germany). (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lathashri. Predictive Simulation of Seawater Intrusion in a Tropical Coastal Aquifer. J. of Environmental Engineering, 2016, 142(12). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bear. Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media. (Dover Publications, New York, 1972). [Google Scholar]
- Freeze, J. Cherry. Groundwater. (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- H. Fischer, J. List, J. Imberger, C. Koh, and N. Brooks. Mixing in Inland and Coastal Waters. (Academic Press, Inc., New York, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bear, Cheng. Modelling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport. (Springer, New York, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rubin, J. Atkinson. Environmental Fluid Mechanics. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurnia. Developing Driven-Density Groundwater Flow Mathematical Model in The Coastal Aquifer. Undergraduated Thesis. (Universitas Indonesia, Depok, 2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.