MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- European Commission. Commission staff working document, Impact assessment. Accompanying the document. Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 1999/62/EC on the charging of heavy goods vehicles for the use of certain infrastructures and Proposal for a Council Directive amending Directive 1999/62/EC on the charging of heavy goods vehicles for the use of certain infrastructures, as regards certain provisions on vehicle taxation, SWD (2017) 180 final, 3, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Annex of the directive of the European parliament and of the council amending Directive 1999/62/EC on the charging of heavy goods vehicles for the use of certain infrastructures, COM (2017) 275 final, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Essen. et. al. External Costs of Transport in Europe. Delft. Pg. 161 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Korzhenevych et. al. Update of the handbook External Costs of Transport. European Commission – DG Mobility and Transport, 139 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Navrud et al. HEATCO – Developing Harmonised European Approaches. for Transport Costing and Project Assessment. Norway: European Commission, 176 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maibach. et. al. Handbook on estimation of external costs in the transport sector. Version 1.1. Delft, CE, 336 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Slovak Road Administration. Technical conditions: TP 102 - Calculating of the road communications capacity, 204 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Website of EUROSTAT: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database [Google Scholar]
- Website of Slovak National Highway company: https://www.ndsas.sk/en [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.