MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- M. Abramowicz, R. Kowalski, Subjected to Tension and High Temperature, Application of Structural Fire Design, Prague, Czech Republic, 19-20 February (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kowalski, Computational assessment of load bearing capacity of reinforcedconcrete elements in a fire situation, 149 (Oficyna Wydawnicza PolitechnikiWarszawskiej, Tomy Prace Naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej, Budownictwo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Knauff, Calculation of reinforced concrete structures according to Eurokod 2(PWN Scientific Publisher, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hertz, Structures in fire – proceeding of first international workshop, 283-292(2000) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1992-1-1-2008: Designing concrete structures - Part 1-1: General rules andrules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1992-1-2-2008: Designing concrete structures - Part 1-2: General rules-Designing due to fire conditions [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.