MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- K. Fokin, Building heat engineering of enclosing parts of buildings (Moscow: ABOK-PRESS, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bogoslovsky, Building Thermophysics. Thermophysical basis of heating, ventilation and air conditioning. (Higher School, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- SP 50.13330.2012 Code of Practice «SNiP 23-02-2003 Thermal protection of buildings. Updated version» (In Russian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo, 1-2 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Akhremenkov, V. Kuzmin, A. Tsirlin, V. Tsygankov, Construction Materials 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, V.A. Kuzmin, Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinikov, Research of heat protection properties of shielded external walls of industrial refrigerators in the conditions of the south of Russia. (Volgograd: Thesis Abstract of Candidate of Technical Sciences, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo, 2 16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, Procedia Engineering, 111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.