MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- P.V. Tsoi, System methods for calculating heat and mass transfer tasks (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shashkov, V.A. Bubnov, S.Yu. Yanovskiy, Wave effects of thermal conductivity: system and structural approach (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- SP 27.13330.2011. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures designed for operation in high temperature conditions, Moscow, 116 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Radaev, D.A. Semenov, Vestnik of Samara State University, Natural-science series, No. 8/2 (67), 109-129 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kovalev, Yu. N. Radaev, R.A. Revinskiy,News of Saratov Univ. Mathematics. Mechanics. Informatics, 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kudinov, Veslnik SamGTU. Physics-Math Science, Issue 2 (35), 130-135 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Zhukov, Vestnik ISEU, 3, 1-4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kudinov, E.M. Kartashev, V.V. Kalashnikov, Analytical solutions of problems of heat and mass transfer and thermoelasticity for multilayer constructions, Moscow, High School, 430 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kudinov, R.M. Klebneev, E.A. Kuklova, Vestnik SamGTU. Physical-Math Science, 21, No. 1, 197-206 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Shlyakhin, MATEC Web of Conferences, 117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.