MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- F.J. Vecchio, and M.P. Collins, The modified compression field theory for reinforced concrete elements subjected to shear, ACI Journal, 83(2), 219-231, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- R. Thamrin, Effect of end anchorage length and stirrup ratio on bond and shear capacity of concrete beams with non-metallic reinforcement, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 11(6), 768-787, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A.A. Hamid, A. Ibrahim, R. Thamrin, and H.A. Hamid, Experimental investigation on the shear behaviour of concrete beams reinforced with GFRP reinforcement bars, Advanced Material Research, 626, 559-563, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A.A. Hamid, R. Thamrin, A. Ibrahim, and H.A. Hamid, Strain distribution on reinforcement of concrete beams reinforced with glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) bars, Key Engineering Material, 595, 812-817, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Collins, and D. Mitchell, Prestressed concrete structures, Prentice-Hall, USA, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Inoue, and N. Egawa, Flexural and shear behavior of reinforced concrete hollow beams under reversed cyclic loads, Proc. of 11th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Paper No. 1359, (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.