MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- B.C. Suddel, A. Rosemaund, Proceedings of the symposium on natural fibres, Industrial fibres: recent and current developments, Rome, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Sari, I.N.G. Wardana, Y.S. Irawan, E. Siswanto, Advances in Acoustics and Vibrations, Corn husk fiber-polyester composites as sound absorber: non acoustical and acoustical properties, 4, 1-8, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Civil Engineering Dimension, The application of statistical design of experiments to study the in-plane shear behaviour of hybrid composite sandwich panel, 18(1), 25-30, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Y. Zhuge, F. Bullen, H. Wang, Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Science, Flexural behaviour of hybrid sandwich panel with natural fiber composites as the intermediate layer, 10(2), 1968-1983, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Y. Zhuge, F. Bullen, H. Wang, Civil Engineering Dimension, Experimental and theoretical deflections of hybrid composite sandwich panel under four-point bending load, 19(1), 29-35, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Y. Zhuge, F. Bullen, H. Wang, International Journal of Technology, The structural behavior of hybrid structural insulated panels under pure bending load, 8(5), 777-788, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, N.H. Sari, Jurnal Spektran, Tensile properties of lignocellulosic composites: A comparison analysis between natural fiber composites (NFCs) and medium density fiber (MDF), 6 (1), 111-116, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.H.S. Almeida Jr, C.C. Angrizani, E.C. Botelho, S.C. Amico, Materials and Design, Effect of fiber orientation on the shear behaviour of glass/epoxy composite, 65, 789-795, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Broughton, Shear, in J.M. Hodgkinson, Mechanical testing of advanced fiber composites, CRC Press, Woodhead Publishing Ltd, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kayu Tropis, Compressive properties of tropical natural fibers reinforced epoxy polymer composites, 14(2), 127-135, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. He, M.Y.M. Chiang, D.L. Hunston, C.C. Han, Journal of Composite Materials, Application of the V-notch shear test for unidirectional hybrid composites, 36, 2653-2666, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, C. Feng, Z. Xu, H.P. Li, Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Investigation in shear behaviour of intermetallic composite using V-notched beam test method, 6, 53-60, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 5379 M, Standard test method for shear properties of composite materials by the V-Notched beam method, ASTM D 5379 M-05, ASTM International, Philadelphia, Pa 19103, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P.J.H. Franco P.J., A.V. Gonzalez, Composites: Part B, A study of the mechanical properties of short natural-fiber reinforced composites, 36, 597-608, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J.H.S. Almeida Jr, S.C. Amico, E.C. Botelho, F.D.R. Amado, Composites: Part B, Hybridization effect on mechanical properties of curaua/glass fiber composites, 55, 492-497, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajrin, Info Teknik, Mechanical properties of natural fiber composite made of Indonesian grown sisal, 17(1), 69-84, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Patel, N.M. Patel, R.L. Shiyani, Current Science, Coefficient of variation in field experiments and yardstick thereof-An empirical study, 81(9), 1163-1164, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Archila, M.P. Ansell, P. Walker, 10th Wood Bamboo Congress, Korea, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.