MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- URL : http://www.ipoboard.ru/files/cms/5e3af134b9942559eb802ea93a1c9050 [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://habr.com/company/moex/blog/256747/ [Google Scholar]
- Operational risk, https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ruwiki/666706 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lobanov, A.V. Chugunov, Encyclopedia of financial risk management (Alpina.Business.Books, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Seitzhanov. Risks in the construction industry — classification and analysis peculiarities, http://be5.biz/ekonomika1/r2011/00585.htm [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kostyunina, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1015 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-rchpatterns1/index.html?S_TACT=05AGX99&S_CMP=CP). [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-archpatterns2/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX99&S_CMP=CP [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-archpatterns1/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX99&S_CMP=CP [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-archpatterns4/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX99&S_CMP=CP [Google Scholar]
- URL : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-archpatterns5/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX99&S_CMP=CP [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Doronkina, Development of a risk management system in the investment and construction industry. Monograph (KnoRus, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Petrovskaya, Risks in the investment and construction sector: management theory and methods (KnoRus, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Soboleva, Specifics of design activity development in the investment and construction sector: detailed elaboration and prospects: monograph (National Research University, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Makhovikova, T.G. Kasyanenko, Business risk analysis and assessment. Second edition, updated and revised (URAIT, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.