MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- R. A. Fatkhutdinov, Contemporary competition, 1 (1), 73-86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Gelvanovsky, Our business, 6(8), 10-16(2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Korneeva, Marketing: Textbook and workshop for academic baccalaureate.. (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Porter, International competition. Competitive advantages of countries. (Moscow, Alpina Publisher, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Voronov, Marketing in Russia and abroad, 5, 92-102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Zavyalov, Marketing in diagrams, drawings, tables: Textbook. (Moscow, SRC INFRA-M, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Komkov, A. V. Lazarev, Problems of forecasting, 4, 3-20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kh. Meskon, M. Albert, F. Khedouri, Fundamentals of Management. 3rd ed. (Transl. from English). (Moscow, Williams Publishing House, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Asaul, Formation of competitive advantage of business entities in construction. (Petersburg, ANO “IPEV”, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Tarutko, Analysis and refinement of the category-conceptual apparatus of the entrepreneurial structures competitiveness theory, Development of financial relations in the period of the digital economy formation. Coll. of scient. papers of the international scientific-practical conference. St. Petersburg, Publishing house of the St. Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics, 297-306 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kunin, O. A. Tarutko, Problems of Modern Economics, 1 (65), 65-68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Tolstikov, Symbol of Science, 11, 204-207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Beregovaya, A. A. Morozkin, The system of balanced indicators, Young scientist, 32, 361-364 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Korsunov, Management of economic systems, 1 (95), 6-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. A. Mingaleva, I. I. Platynyuk, Creative economy, 4, 52-58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Mityakov, S. N. Mityakov, Comparative analysis of approaches to calculating the generalized index of economic security of Russia, Modern problems of science and education, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kalina, I. P. Savelieva, Vestnik of the South Ural State University. Series: Economics and Management, 4, 15-24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rumyantseva, O. Smeshko, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01083 (2018), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001083 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.csrs.ru/archive/stat_2017_inno/innovation_2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O. Aleksandrova, E. Ivleva, V. Sukhacheva, A. Rumyantseva, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 03057 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bichurina, A. Rumyantseva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01084 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001084 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kunin, O. A. Tarutko, Economics and management, 4 (150), 37-44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://rosrid.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.