MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- V. Berzakova, Company Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, 15th International scientific conference proceedings, 27-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolsinger, M. Bringing, Information systems and e-business management 13, 355-398 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Copeland, T. Koller, J. Murrin, Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies (McKinsey & Company, Inc. New York, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Christophers, Dialogues in Human Geography 5(2), 183-200(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rappaport, Journal of Business Strategyn 2, 14-28 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Ohlson, Contemporary Accounting Research 11(2), 661-687(1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Stern, G. Stewart, D. Chew, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance 8(2), 32-46(1995) DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1995.tb00285.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Stewart, The Quest for Value: A Guide for Senior Managers (Harper Business, New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vinogradova, The effectiveness of retail businesses and ways to increase it: Monograph (OOO Teacher, Kursk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kudina, Theory of company value (ID FORUM: INFRA-M, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Nikolaevskaya, Valuation of the effectiveness of company management: Monograph (Publishing House “BIBLIO-GLOBUS”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Teplova, Investment levers to maximize the value of the company. Practice of Russian enterprises (Vershina, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the federal standard of assessment “General concepts of assessment, approaches to evaluation and requirements for evaluation (FSO No. 1). Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia of July 20, 2007 No. 256 [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the federal standard of evaluation “Purpose of evaluation and types of value (FSO No. 2.) Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia of July 20, 2007 No. 255 [Google Scholar]
- International Valuation Standards Committee. International standards for the assessment of IES 1 – 4, http://www.ocenchik.ru/docs/468.html [Google Scholar]
- Ivashkovskaya I.V. Modeling the value of the company. Strategic responsibility of the board of directors. M.: INFRA-M. 430p. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, Investment valuation. Tools and techniques for assessing any assets (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Chernozub, Life after the crisis. A cost approach to managing a private company (Alpina Pablisher, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kogdenko, Management of the company’s value. Value-oriented management (Unity-Dana, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Blinov, O.A. Nikolaevskaya, Corporate Governance and Venture Investment of the Syktyvkar State University 2, 113-126 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Pirogova, Economics and Management 5, 49-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Pirogova, Izvestiya of South-West State University 3, 69-75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.