MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- N.E., Clentak, Formation of the personnel department using a team-based approach, Institute of Practical Psychology. National Research University “Higher School of Economics”, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O.V., Evtikhov, Modern management approaches in the organization, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 3, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.V., Evtikhov, Psychology of personnel management: theory and practice, (SPb, Speech, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- O.V., Kiselkina, Construction of a comprehensive system of staff assessment, Institute of Management and Territorial Development, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.V., Filippova, Motivation of labor activity of the personnel, Young scientist, 1, 201-203.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- R., Boyatsis, Competent manager. Model of effective work. (Moscow, GIPPO, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- T., Vetoshkina, The role of competence in the management of personnel, Kadrovik. Personnel management, 3, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.k2x2.info/uchebniki/upravlenie_personalom/p7.php. (reference date: July 11, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V., Titova, L.A. Yamalieva, Model of competences of management personnel, The world of modern science, 1 (16) 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Spencer, S.M. Spencer, Competences at work. Models of maximum efficiency. Moscow: GIPPO, 384p., (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V., Kalyuzhnaya, Development of the organization's competence model. International scientific journal “Young Scientist”, 6, 447-455, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ilin, S. Shirokova, A. Lepekhin, E3S Web of Conferences. 33, 030072017 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.R., Bril, O.V., Kalinina, I.V., Ilin, Proc. of the 29th Int. Business Information Management Association Conf. – Sustainable Economic Growth, Education Excellence, and Innovation Management through Vision 2020. 2268-2277, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.