MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Global Volcanism Program, Report on Merapi (Indonesia). In: Sennert, S K (ed.), Weekly Volcanic Activity Report, 26 October-1 November 2016. Smithsonian Institution and US Geological Survey (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Maly, E., Iuchi, K., Nareswari, A., Community-based Housing Reconstruction and Relocation: REKOMPAK program after the 2010 Eruption of Mt. Merapi, Indonesia Institute of Social Safety Science Journal, 27 (2015), 205-214. [Google Scholar]
- Samekto, C.B.D., Nuh, M., Community-based Housing Reconstruction and Relocation: REKOMPAK program after the 2010 Eruption of Mt. Merapi, Journal of Public Administration Studies, 1 (2017), 64-70. [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, REKOMPAK: Rebuilding Indonesia’s Communities After Disasters. Jakarta, Indonesia. The Secretariat of the Multi Donor Fund for Aceh and Nias and the Java Reconstruction Fund (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Davidson, C.H., Johnson, C., Lizarralde, G., Dikmen, N., Sliwinski A., Truths and myths about community participation in post-disaster housing projects. Habitat International, 31(2007), 100-115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fanany, I., Towards a model of constructive interaction between aid donors and recipients in a disaster context: the case of Lampuuk. In: Clarke M, Fanany I (eds), Post-disaster reconstruction: Lessons from Aceh. London: Taylor and Francis; (2010), 107-125. [Google Scholar]
- Dias, N.T, Keraminiyage, K., De Silva, K.K., Long-term satisfaction of post disaster resettled communities: the case of post tsunami–Sri Lanka. Disaster Prevention and Management, 25(2016), 581-594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barenstein, J.D., Housing reconstruction in post-earthquake Gujarat: a comparative analysis. Humanitarian Practice Network at Overseas Development Institute, (2006), network paper 54. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, I., McEvoy, D., Post-disaster housing reconstruction: Post-occupancy case studies from Sri Lanka. In Proceedings of ANZAScA 44th annual conference, Auckland (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Manatunge, J.M.A., Abeysinghe, U. Factors affecting the satisfaction of post-disaster resettlers in the long term: A case study on the resettlement sites of tsunami-affected communities in Sri Lanka. Journal of Asian Development, 3(2017), 94-124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oo, B.L., Sunindijo, R., Lestari, F. Users’ long-term satisfaction with post-disaster permanent housing programs: A conceptual model, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 9(2018), 28-32. [Google Scholar]
- Mei, E.T.W., Fajarwati, A., Hasanati, S., Sari, I.M., Resettlement following the 2010 Merapi Volcano eruption. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 227 (2016), 361-369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.