MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- E. F. Schubert., “Light-Emitting Diode,” 2nd ed., Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Teodosescu, et al., “Resonant LED Driver with Inherent Constant Current and Power Factor Correction,” Electronics Letters, vol. 50, no. 15, pp. 1086-1088, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Chang et al., “Light Emitting Diodes Reliability Review,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 762-782, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, “LED inside 2016 Southeast Asian Lighting,” Market Report, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pollock, H. Pollock, and C. Pollock. “High Efficiency LED Power Supply,” IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 617-623, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, “A Single-stage LED Driver for The Street Lighting System,” IEEE Transl. Ind. Electron., vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 546-5457, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cheng, and T. Y. Chung, “A Novel Single-State High-Power-Factor LED Street-Lighting Driver,” IEEE Transl. Ind. Applications, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 3037-3045, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Arias, et al., “High-Efficiency LED Driver Without Electrolytic Capacitor for Street Lighting,” IEEE Transl. Ind. Applications, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 127-137, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, et al., “A Review of LED Drivers and Related Technologies,” IEEE Transl. Ind. Electron., vol. 64, no. 7, pp. 5754-5765, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tamyurek, “An Interleaved High-Power Flyback Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications,” IEEE Transl. Power Electronics, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 3228- 3241, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rahayu et al., “Interleaved Flyback DC-DC Converter Design with 350 W Power Output Using LT 3757 in LT Spice,” Journal of Physics: Conf. series, vol. 824, pp. 1-6, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Drury, “Management and Cost Accounting,” Berlin: Springer, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Oyer, “Cost-Based Pricing,” United Kingdom: Management Concepts Press., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- G. Eric, “Sell What You Sow: the Grower’s Guide to Successful Produce Marketing,” 49308th ed., California: New World Publishing, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.