MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- M.D. Gidigasu, Laterite Soil Engineering, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Holland, Geol. Mag., 4(10), (1903) [Google Scholar]
- A. G/medhin, Compaction properties of lateritic soils (The Case of Assossa), Master Thesis, Addis Ababa Uuniversity, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Blight, Mechanics of Residual soils. A.A Balkema, the Netherlands, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Vallerga, J.A. Shuster, A.L. Love, C.J. Van Til, Engineering Study of Laterite & Lateritic Soils in Connection with Construction of Roads, Highways, & Airfields, U.S. Agency for International Development, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Brown, and others, Geological Reconnaissance of the Mineral Deposits of Thailand, U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin No. 894. Washington, (1951) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1557-12, Standard test methods for laboratory compaction characteristics of soil using modified effort (56,000 ft-lbf/ft3(2,700 kN-m/m3)) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.