MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- W.Y. Bhakti, Prediksi Laju Erosi Potensial Dan Laju Timbulan Sampah Potensial Pada Luasan Penutup Lahan Kedap Air (Studi Kasus Das Ciliwung), Universitas Indonesia, Depok, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zalewski, Ecohydrology-The Use of Ecologycal and Hydrologycal Processes For Sustainable Management Of Water Resources, Warsave, Hydrological Sciences Journal Vol. 47. [Google Scholar]
- Chithra S.V., Dr. M.V. Harindranathan Nair, Amarnath A and Anjana N.S, Impacts of Impervious Surfaces on the Environment, International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, ISSN (Online): 2319 – 6734, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 6726 Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ebrahimian [et al.], Determination Of Effective Impervious Area In Urban Watershed, Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minneapolis, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.S Nalini and P. Sreeja, Impact of Total and Effective Imperviousness on Runoff Prediction, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W.S Han and S.J. Burian, Determining Effective Impervious Area for Urban Hydrologic Modeling, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, Volume 14, Issue 2, February 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.