MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Federal Highway Administration, FHWA-NHI-00-043, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, Standard specifications for highway bridges, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- The British Standards Institution, BS8006, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Concrete Masonry Association, Design manual for segmental retaining walls. 2 ed., (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghiassian, K. Aladini, Asian J. of Civil Engr., V. 10, 6, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Leshchinsky, D., V. Kaliakin, P. Bose, J. Collin, Soils and Foundations, Vol. 34, 4, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Leshchinsky, C. Vulova, Geosynthetics International, Vol. 8, 4, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Basudhar, A. Vashistha, K. Deb, A. Dey, Geotech Geol. Eng., 26, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Manahiloh, M. M. Nejad, M. S. Momeni, Int. J. of Geosynth. and Ground Eng., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Obrzud, A. Truty, The hardening soil model – a practical guidebook, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.