MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- G.A. Leonards, B.K. Ramiah, Time effects in the consolidation of clays, Am.Soc. Test., Matter. STP. 254, (1959). [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Crawford, Interpretation of the consolidation test, Proc. ASCE, 90, SM5, (1964). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bjerrum, Engineering geology of Norwegian normally consolidated marine clays as related to settlements of buildings, Geotechnique, 17(2), pp. 81-118, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsuchida et al., Comparison of results of consolidation testing using volumetric strain rate as the index, Thirty-fourth Japan National Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, pp. 487-488, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mogami, Soil mechanics, Gihodo, pp.331-478, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- T. Takeda, M. Sugiyama, M. Akaishi, H.W. Chang, Secondary compression behavior in one-dimensional consolidation test, Journal of GeoEngineering, TGS, 7(2), pp. 53-58, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.