MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- A. Ramasamy, A. M. Hill, A. E. Hepper, A. M. Bulla and J. C. Clasper, "Blast Mines: Physics, Injury Mechanisms and Vehicle Protection," Journal of Royal Army Medical Corps 155(4), pp. 58-264, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Clarke, S. D. Fay, J. A. Warren, A. Tyas, S. E. Rigby and I. Elgy, "A large scale experimental approach to the measurement of spatially and temporally localised loading from the detonation of shallow buried explosives," Measurement Science and Technology 26(1), p. 26:015001, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Clarke, S. D. Fay, J. A. Warren, A. Tyas, S. E. Rigby, J. J. Reay and R. Liversey, "Geotechnical causes for variation in output measured from shallow buried charges," International Journal of Impact Engineering, pp. 274-283, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Clarke, J. Warren and A. Tyas, "The influence of soil density and moisture content on the impulse from shallow buried explosive charges," in International Symposium on Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures, Seattle, US, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Hlady, "Effect of soil parameters on land mine blast," in 18th Int. Sym. on Military Aspects of Blast and Shock (MABS18), Bad Reichenhall, Germany, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Ehrgott, S. A. Akers, J. E. Windham, D. D. Rickman and K. T. Danielson, "The influence of soil parameters on the impulse and airblast overpressure loading above surface-laid and shallow-buried explosives," Shock and Vibration 18, pp. 857-874, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Taylor, R. R. Skaggs and W. Gault, "Vertical impulse measurement of mines buried in saturated sand," International Journal for Blasting and Fragmentation, Fragblast, vol. 9, pp. 19-28, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Deshpande, R. M. McMeeking, H. N. Wadley and A. G. Evans, "Constitutive model for predicting dynamic interactions between soil ejecta and structural panels," Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 57, pp. 1139-1164, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bergeron, R. Walker and C. Coffey, "Detonation of 100-gram anti-personnel mine surrogate charges in sand: A test case for computer code validation. Technical Report 668," Defence Research Establishment Suffield, Ralston, Alberta, Canada, 1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.