MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Athena Sustainable Materials Institute. www.athenasmi.org [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, www.iea.org [Google Scholar]
- L. Reijnders, A. van Roekel, Comprehensiveness and Adequacy of Tools for the Environmental Improvement of Buildings, J. Cleaner Prod. Elsevier, 7 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Forsberg, F. van Malmborg, Tools for Environmental Assessment of the Built Environment, Build. Environ. Elsevier, 39 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Haapio, P. Viitaniemi, A Critical Review of Building Environmental Assessment Tools, Environ. Impact Assess. Rev. Elsevier, 28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.K.C. Ding, Sustainable Construction – The Role of Environmental Assessment Tools, J. Environ, Manage. Elsevier, 86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Baumann, S. Cowell, An Evaluative Framework for Conceptual and Analytical Approaches Used in Environment Management, Greener Management International, 26 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Building and Construction Authority, Singapore, www.bca.gov.sg [Google Scholar]
- BEAM Society, Hong Kong, www.beamsociety.org.hk [Google Scholar]
- BRE Global, UK, www.breeam.org [Google Scholar]
- Japan GreenBuild Council (JaGBC)/Japan Sustainable Building Consortium (JSBC), Japan, www.ibec.or.jp [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Green Building Council, USA, www.usgbc.org [Google Scholar]
- Thai’s Rating of Energy and Environmental Sustainability for New Construction and Major Renovation and Core and Shell Building, www.tgbi.or.th [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.