MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Pankaj, A. J. J. and Bhangale, P., To Study Critical Factors Necessary for a Successful Construction Project, IJITEE, 2, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Levitt, R., CEM research for the next 50 years: Maximizing economic, environmental, and societal value of the built environment, J. Constr. Eng. M, ASCE 133, 9 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISI, Envision: A Rating System for Infrastructure sustainability v.2.0. Institute for Infrastructure Sustainability. Washington, DC, USA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Guarnieri, T.J., The real cost of sustainable development, AACE International Transactions (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Olsen, K.H. and Fenhann, J., Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects. A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validation, Energ. Policy. 36 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Dobson, D.W, Sourani, A., Sertyeilisik, B,., and Tunstall, A., Sustainable construction: Analysis of its costs and benefits, Am. J. Civil. Eng., 1, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K.H., Ahn, Y.H., Jeon, M., and Suh, M.J., Organizational strategies to support sustainability in the construction company, In the World SB14 Barcelona, October 28-30th, 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- CEEQUAL, Assessment Manual for Projects in the UK & Ireland v.4.1, http://www.ceequal.com (2010) [Google Scholar]
- NYSDOT, New York State Department of Transportation (2012) http://www.dot.ny.gov/programs/greenlites [Google Scholar]
- Greenroads, Greenroads Abridged Manual v1.5, http://www.greenroads.org/366/download-the-manual.html (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Krajangsri, T., Pongpeng, J.,. Effect of Sustainable Infrastructure Assessments on Construction Project Success Using Structural Equation Modeling. J. Manage. Eng. 33, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson, R., Project management: cost, time and quality, two best guesses and a phenomenon, its time to accept other success criteria, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 17 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alzahrani, J. and Emsley, M. W., The impacts of contractors’ attributes on success of construction projects: A post construction evaluation, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 31 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabish, S. Z. S. and Jha, K. N., “Important Factors for Success of Public Construction Projects.” In the2nd International Conference on Construction and Project Management, IPEDR, 15 IACSIT Press, Singapore, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Enshassi, A., Mohamed, S., and Abushaban, S.,. Factors affecting the performance of construction projects in the Gaza Strip, J. Civ. Eng. Manag. 15, 3 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Herzig, C. and Schaltegger, S., Corporate Sustainability Reporting. An Overview Sustain. Account. Rep. Dordrecht, Springer (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Bordass, G., The Economics Benefits of Sustainable Design (2003) http://www1.eere.energy.gov.femp/pdfs/buscase_section2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Brightman, H. a. M., J., The Social Benefits of Sustainable Design. (2001) http://www1.eere.energy.gov?femp/pdfs/buscase_section3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Cho, K. M., Hong, T. H., and Hyun, C. T, Effect of project characteristics on project performance in construction projects based on structural equation model, Expert Syst. Appl. 36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Babbie, E. R., The practice of social research. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Marsh, H. W., Balla, J. R., and McDonald, R. P. “Goodness-of-fit indices in confirmatory factor analysis: the effect of sample size.” Psychol. Bull., 103, 3 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.