MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Freight Service Department, State Railway of Thailand, Report on Weight and Train through the Railway 2007-2016, the State Railway of Thailand, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Maintenance Department, Track Maintenance Manual, State Railway of Thailand, (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Maintenance Department, Training Paper on Permanent Track, the State Railway of Thailand, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Stasha Jovanovic, Railway Track Quality Assessment and Related Decision Making, Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering & Geosciences, Road and Railway Engineering Group, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo,W. Wang, W. Guo, X. Jiang, and H. Bubb, “Reliability analysis of pedestrian safety crossing in urban traffic environment,” Safety Science, vol. 50, no. 4, 968–973 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RITA, “Table 1 U.S. Domestic Freight Ton-Miles by Mode (2007). [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China, “China Statistical Yearbook 2012 [WWW],” (2012), http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2012/indexeh.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Grimes, G. A., and Barkan, C. P. L. (2006). “Costeffectiveness of railway infrastructure renewal maintenance.” J. Transp. Eng., 132(8), 601– 608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bocciolone, M., Caprioli, A., Cigada, A., and Collina, A. (2007). “A measurement system for quick rail inspection and effective track maintenance strategy.” Mech. Syst. Sig. Process., 21(3), 1242–1254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.