MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Panagos, P., Borrelli, P., Meusburger, K., Alewell, C., Lugato, E., & Montanarella, L. Estimating the soil erosion cover-management factor at the European scale. Land Use Policy, 48, 38-50. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schellenberg, G., Donnelly, C. R., Holder, C., & Ahsan, R. Dealing with Sediment: Effects on Dams and Hydropower Generation. Hydro Review Worldwide. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Land Development Department. Soil Erosion in Thailand. Land Development Department, Bangkok. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Wischmeier, W.H. & Smith, D.D. Predicting Rainfall Erosion Losses. USDA Agriculture Handbook No.537. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Phetprayoon, T., Sarapirome, S., Navanugraha, C., & Wonprasaid, S. Surface runoff estimation using grid-based curve number method in the upper Lam Phra Phloeng Watershed, Thailand. In 30th Asian conference on remote sensing, 18-23. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Polpanich, O., Nongpho, K., Boonwan, K., Chandraphabha, C., Hakari, M. & Samarakoon, L. Integration of RS/GIS for Estimation of Soil Erosion in Lam Phra Phloeng Reservior, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand. Asian Association on Remote Sensing. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gray, D. H. & Sotir, R. B.,. Biotechnical and Soil Bioengineering Slope Stabilization: A Practical Guide for Erosion Control, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., (1996) [Google Scholar]
- McCool, D.K., Foster, G.R., Mutchler, C.K., Meyer, L.D. Revised Slope Length Factor for The Universal Soil Loss Equation. Trans. ASAE, 32, 1571-1576. (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toxopeus, A. G. Spatial and temporal modelling for sustainable management of semi-arid rangelands: the wildlife versus livestock issue in the Amboseli ecosystems, Southern Kenya. In Proceedings of the conference on geo-information for sustainable land management, ITC. (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.