MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Nanjwade, B.K., Development of Cosmeceuticals. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017: p. 643-691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manela-Azulay, M. and E. Bagatin, Cosmeceuticals vitamins. Clin Dermatol, 2009. 27(5): p. 469-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao, X.H., et al., Efficacy and safety of innovative cosmeceuticals. Clin Dermatol, 2008. 26(4): p. 367-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vepari, C. and D.L. Kaplan, Silk as a Biomaterial. Prog Polym Sci, 2007. 32(8-9): p. 991-1007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., et al., Silk fibroin microfibers and chitosan modified poly (glycerol sebacate) composite scaffolds for skin tissue engineering. Polymer Testing, 2017. 62: p. 88-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emniyet, A.A., et al., Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities with GC/MS analysis of the Morus alba L. Leaves. Hittite Journal of Science & Engineering, 2015. 1(1): p. 37-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thunsiri, K., S. Udomsom, and W. Wattanutchariya, Characteristic of Pore Structure and Cells Growth on the Various Ratio of Silk Fibroin and Hydroxyapatite in Chitosan Base Scaffold. Key Engineering Materials, 2016. 675-676: p. 459-462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arabshahi-Delouee, S. and A. Urooj, Antioxidant properties of various solvent extracts of mulberry (Morus indica L.) leaves. Food Chemistry, 2007. 102(4): p. 1233-1240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sionkowska, A. and A. Płanecka, Preparation and characterization of silk fibroin/chitosan composite sponges for tissue engineering. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2013. 178: p. 5-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wattanutchariya, W. and P. Krutasood. Purple rice dessert product development by Quality Function Deployment technique and Mood Consumption concept. in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Kasemset, C., N. Kumpong, and W. Wattanutchariya, Processed Parboiled-Rice Product Development Using HoQ Technique. Advanced Materials Research, 2014. 931-932: p. 1642-1646. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.