MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- A. S. Aloraier, R. N. Ibrahim, and J. Ghojel, “Eliminating post-weld heat treatment in repair welding by temper bead technique: role bead sequence in metallurgical changes,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 153-154, pp. 392-400, 2004/11/10/ 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mark keeler, “The step needed to avoid failure during in-service welding on a live gas line” Master of science, School of Applied Science, Cranesfield University, Mark Keeler, 2009-2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Joanna Nicholas, “Development and Qualification of Welding Procedures and Inspection Methodology for In-service Welding,” presented at the Evaluation, Rehabilitation and Repair of Pipelines Conference, Berlin, Germany, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. Meszaros, C. Vrolyk, J. Pepin, M. Yarmuch, and T. Mah-Paulson, “The Effects of Temper Bead Welding Technique on Weld Integrity for In-Service Welding of Carbon Steels,” pp. 563-570, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- I. W. Bang, Y. P. Son, K. H. Oh, Y. P. Kim, and W. S. Kim, Numerical simulation of sleeve repair welding of in-service gas pipelines - A model was developed to predict conditions for sucessful sleeve repair of in-service gas pipelines vol. 81, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.