MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Mansor, T.S.T., Che Man, Y.E., Shuhaimi, M, Abdul Afiq, M.J., & Ku Nurul, F.K.M (2012). Physicochemical properties of virgin coconut oil extracted from different processing methods. Int. Fd. Rsrch. Jour. 19(3):837-845. Retrieved on November 16, 2015 from http://www.ifrj.upm.edu.my/19%20(03)%202012/(8)%20IFRJ%2019%20(03)%202012%20Che%20Man.pdf. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Santos, J. E. R., Villarino, B.N., Zosa A.R. &Dayrit F.M. Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds in Virgin Coconut Oil and their Sensory Attibutes. Phil. Jour. of Sci. ISSN 0031-7683. Retrieved on December 10, 2015 from http://philjournal.dost.gov.ph/vol140no2/pdfs/Analysis%20of%20volatile%20organic%20compounds%20in%20VCO5.pdf. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- “Coco Corporation formed in Lopez, Quezon”. Retrieved on November 15, 2015 from http://www.prrm.org/news/coco-corporation-formed-in-lopez-quezon.html [Google Scholar]
- Bawalan, Divina; Processing Manual for Virgin Coconut Oil, its Products and By-products for Pacific Island Countries and Territories. Retrived on November 12, 2015 from http://lrd.spc.int/publication/doc_download/1535-processing-manual-for-vco-its-products-and-by-products-for-picts--chapters-1-6. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wong Y.C. & Hartina Virgin Coconut Oil Production by Centrifugation Method. Retrieved on December 2, 2015 on http://www.orientjchem.org/pdf/vol30no1/OJCV030I01P237-245.pdf. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Nour,A. H., Mohammed, F.S., Yunus, R.M., and Arman, A. Demulsification of Virgin Coconut Oil by Centrifugation Method: A Feasibility Study. Retrieved on January 20, 2016 fromhttp://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=ijct.2009.59.64&linkid=pdf. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Alicay, Calixto B. Research Methods and Techniques. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.