MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- V. Karri, and T. Kiatcharoenpol, A monitoring system of drill wear states using a hybrid neural network, Materials Science Forum (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Karri, and T. Kiatcharoenpol, Tool condition monitoring in drilling using artificial neural networks, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Karri, and T. Kiatcharoenpol, Prediction of Internal Surface Roughness in Drilling Using Three Feedforward Neural Networks - A Comparison, 9th International Conference On Neural Information Processing, Singapore, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Montgomery Douglas, Design and analysis of experiments. 8.th ed. Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ortega-Zamorano, J. M. Jerez, D. Urda Muñoz, R. M. Luque-Baena, L. Franco, Efficient Implementation of the Backpropagation Algorithm in FPGAs and Microcontrollers IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Irukulapati, D. Marsella, P. Johannisson, E. Agrell, M. Secondini, H. Wymeersch, Stochastic Digital Backpropagation With Residual Memory Compensation, Journal of Lightwave Technology (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.