MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- A. Zadpoor, J. Sinke, and R. Benedictus, Mechanics of Tailor Welded Blanks: An Overview vol. 344, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Lee. S. H. Park, H. S. Kwon, G. S. Kim, and C. S. Lee, “Laser, tungsten inert gas, and metal active gas welding of DP780 steel: Comparison of hardness, tensile properties and fatigue resistance,” Materials & Design, vol. 64, pp. 559-565, 2014/12/01/ 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao, Y. Li, L. Yang, and W. Qiu, “Microstructure and mechanical properties of laser-welded dissimilar DP780 and DP980 high-strength steel joints,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 720, pp. 117-129, 2018/03/21/ 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Di, Q. Sun, X. K. Nie, X. N. Wang, and X. M. Chen, “Mirostructure and properties of laser welded joints of dual phase and press-hardened steels,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 207, pp. 1665-1670,2017/01/01/ 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, L. Hua, X. Wang, and J. Li, “Effects of multi-pulse tempering on resistance spot welding of DP590 steel,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 86, pp. 2927-2935, 2016/10/01 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bandyopadhyay, S. K. Panda, P. Saha, and G. Padmanabham, “Limiting drawing ratio and deep drawing behavior of dual phase steel tailor welded blanks: FE simulation and experimental validation,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 217, pp. 48-64, 2015/03/01/ 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu, D. Westerbaan, S. S. Nayak, D. L. Chen, F. Goodwin, and Y. Zhou, “Tensile and fatigue properties of fiber laser welded high strength low alloy and DP980 dual-phase steel joints,” Materials & Design, vol. 43, pp. 373-383, 2013/01/01/ 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.