MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Automotive, Railways, Transport, “Next generation vehicle Stainless steel in structural automotive applications,” 2009, vol. 2009, no. 10, p. 53. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wallmeier, E. Linvill, M. Hauptmann, J.-P. Majschak, and S. Östlund, “Explicit FEM analysis of the deep drawing of paperboard,” Mech. Mater., vol. 89, pp. 202–215, Oct. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tropp, M. Tomasikova, R. Bastovansky, L. Krzywonos, and F. Brumercik, “Concept of Deep Drawing Mechatronic System Working in Extreme Conditions,” Procedia Eng., vol. 192, pp. 893–898, Jan. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Choubey, G. Agnihotri, and C. Sasikumar, “Numerical Validation of Experimental Result in Deep-Drawing,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 1951–1958, Jan. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dwivedi and G. Agnihotri, “Study of Deep Drawing Process Parameters,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 4, no. 2, Part A, pp. 820–826, Jan. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Luo, Z. Jiang, and D. Wei, “Influences of micro-friction on surface finish in micro deep drawing of SUS304 cups,” Wear, vol. 374–375, pp. 36–45, Mar. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen et al., “Local Stress Evaluation During Deformation in SUS304 Austenitic Stainless Steel,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 2, pp. S937-S940, Jan. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Fernandes, F. J. G. Silva, M. F. Andrade, R. Alexandre, A. P. M. Baptista, and C. Rodrigues, “Improving the punch and die wear behavior in tin coated steel stamping process,” Surf. Coat. Technol., vol. 332, pp. 174–189, Dec. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cicek, “Wear behaviors of TiN/TiCN/DLC composite coatings in different environments,” Ceram. Int., vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 4853–4858, Apr. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zheng, G. Zhao, X. Cheng, R. Xu, J. Zhao, and H. Zhang, “Frictional and wear performance of TiAlN/TiN coated tool against high-strength steel,” Ceram. Int., vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 6878–6885, Apr. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Blandford, D. K. Morton, S. D. Snow, and T. E. Rahl, “Tensile Stress-Strain Results for 304L and 316L Stainless Steel Plate at Temperature,” pp. 617–628, Jan. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Cozza, “A study on friction coefficient and wear coefficient of coated systems submitted to micro-scale abrasion tests,” Surf. Coat. Technol., vol. 215, pp. 224–233, Jan. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Chen, L. Ye, W. Ding, and P. Song, “Influence of strain rate on tensile characteristics of SUS304 metastable austenitic stainless steel,” Acta Metall. Sin. Engl. Lett., vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 657–662, Dec. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chang, H. Chenyuan, and J. Xiaoxiong, “FE simulation of tire wear with complicated tread pattern,” Procedia Eng., vol. 15, pp. 5015–5019, Jan. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Gurtin, V. J. Mizel, and W. O. Williams, “A note on Cauchy’s stress theorem,” J. Math. Anal. Appl., vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 398–401, May 1968. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.