MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Joseph F. M., (1987) OR Forum—British Operational Research in World War II. Operations Research 35(3):453-470. [Google Scholar]
- Michael, A. T., (2014), Cutting Plane Techniques, available at: http://mat.gsia.cmu.edu/orclass/integer/node14.html. (accessed 8 April 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, F. D., (1999), Cutting Plane Techniques,available at: http://www.cs.uky.edu/~lewis/cs-heuristic/text/integer/cutting.html. (accessed 8 April 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jens, C., (1999), Branch and Bound Algorithms - Principles and Examples, available at: http://janders.eecg.toronto.edu/1387/readings/b_and_b.pdf. (accessed 18 January 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, J. H., Wing K., and Alec B., (1979), Finite Element Analysis of Incompressible Viscous Flows by the Penalty Function Formulation, JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS, Vol 30, pp.1-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Charles, E. K., The Finite Element Method in Mechanical Design, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Boston: PWS-KENT Publishing Company, pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.