MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Haraguchi M, Lall U (2015) Flood risks and impacts: A case study of Thailand’s floods in 2011 and research questions for supply chain decision making. Int J Disaster Risk Reduct 14:256–272 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rienkhemaniyom K, Yuangyai C, Janjarassuk U A two-stage stochastic program for supply chain design under disruption [Google Scholar]
- Shapiro A, Ruszczynski A (2003) Monte Carlo sampling methods. Handbooks Oper Res Manag 10:353–425 [Google Scholar]
- Beachkofski BK, Grandhi R V (2002) Improved Distributed Hypercube Sampling. AIAA Pap 1–8 [Google Scholar]
- Randall D. Manteufel (2001) Distributed Hypercube Sampling Algorithm. Am Inst Aeronaut Astronaut [Google Scholar]
- Rienkhemaniyom K (2015) Resilience improvement in supply chain network design. In: Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference. pp 475–482 [Google Scholar]
- Sastry K, Goldberg D, Kendall G (2005) Search Methodologies [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.