MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 190, 20185th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Micro cold forming, Special session SFB 747|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Z. Hu, R. Walther, F. Vollertsen, Influence of Size Effects on the Process Window for Deep Drawing, Proceedings of the International Deep Drawing Research Group IDDRG International Conference 28 (2009) 785-796 [Google Scholar]
- U. Engel, Tribology in microforming, Wear 260 3 (2006) 265-273 [Google Scholar]
- F. Vollertsen, F. Schmidt, Dry Metal Forming: Definition, Chances and Challenges, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing-Green Technology 1 1 (2014) 59-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, A. Schubnov, F. Vollertsen, Tribological behaviour of DLC-films and their application in micro deep drawing, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 212 (2012) 647-652 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, A. Erdemir, E. Meletis, An Investigation of the Relationship between Graphitization and Frictional Behavior of DLC Coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology 86-87 (1996) 564-568 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimizu, Y. Murashige, S. Iwaoka, M. Yang, K.I. Manabe, Scale Dependence of Adhesion Behavior under Dry Friction in Progressive Micro-Deep Drawing, Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering 7 2 (2013) 251-263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimizu, M.Yang, K.I. Manabe, Classification of mesoscopic tribological properties under dry sliding friction for microforming operation, Wear 330-331 (2015) 49-58 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bhushan, M. Nosonovski, Comprehensive model for scale effects in friction due to adhesion and twoand three-body deformation (plowing), Acta Materialia 52 (2004) 2461-2474 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brinksmeier, O. Riemer, S. Twardy, Tribological behavior of micro structured surfaces for micro forming tools, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 50 4 (2010) 425-430 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brinksmeier, O. Riemer, S. Twardy, Surface Analysis of Micro Sphere End Milled Cold Work Tool Steels, Proceedings of the International Conference on Nanomanufacturing 2 (2010) 173-177 [Google Scholar]
- F. Böhmermann, O. Riemer, Tribological Performance of Textured Micro Forming Dies, Dry Metal Forming OAJ FMT 2 (2016) 067-071 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kayaba, K. Hokkirigawa, K. Kato, Analysis of the abrasive wear mechanism by successive observations of wear processes in a scanning electron microscope, Wear 110 (1986) 419-430 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.