MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 190, 20185th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Birkby, I. and R. Stevens. Applications of zirconia ceramics. in Key Engineering Materials. 1996. Trans Tech Publ. [Google Scholar]
- Manicone, P.F., P. Rossi Iommetti, and L. Raffaelli, An overview of zirconia ceramics: basic properties and clinical applications. J Dent, 2007. 35(11): p. 819-26. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Denry, I. and J.R. Kelly, State of the art of zirconia for dental applications. Dent Mater, 2008. 24(3): p. 299-307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aytimur, A., et al., Magnesia stabilized zirconia doped with boron, ceria and gadolinia. Ceramics International, 2012. 38(5): p. 3851-3856. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S.-Y., Sintering behavior and mechanical properties of injection-molded zirconia powder. Ceramics International, 2004. 30(4): p. 579-584. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Y., Micromanufacturing engineering and technology 2nd ed. 2015, Oxford: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Petzoldt, F., Micro powder injection moulding-challenges and opportunities. Powder Inject Mould Int, 2008. 2(1): p. 37-42. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, J., et al., Tribological behavior of 316L stainless steel fabricated by micro powder injection molding. Wear, 2010. 268(7-8): p. 1013-1019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orru, R., et al., Consolidation/synthesis of materials by electric current activated/assisted sintering. Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 2009. 63(4): p. 127-287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lange, F., Densification of powder compacts: An unfinished story. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2008. 28(7): p. 1509-1516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hijji, H., et al. Fabrication of micro components with MSZ material using electrical-field activated powder sintering technology. in Advances in Manufacturing Technology XXX: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Manufacturing Research, Incorporating the 31st National Conference on Manufacturing Research, September 6–8, 2016, Loughborough University, UK. 2016. IOS Press. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, K., et al., A new densification mechanism of copper powder sintered under an electrical field. Scripta Materialia, 2015. 99: p. 85-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, D., et al., Forming microgears by microfast technology. Microelectromechanical Systems, Journal of, 2013. 22(3): p. 708-715. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Y., et al., Forming of Miniature Components from Powders by Combining Field-activated Sintering and Micro-Forming. Procedia Engineering, 2017. 207: p. 1212-1217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J., et al. Forming of microcomponents by electrical-field activated sintering. in MATEC Web of Conferences. 2015. EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.