MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio & Human Engineering|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- C.Chow,M.Mokbel,X.Liu. A peer-to-peer spatial loaking algorithm for anonymous location-based service[C]. ACM on Advances in geographic information systems, 171-178,(2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cramer, I. Damgard, and J. B. Nielsen, “Secure multipartycomputation and secret sharing: Aninformation theoretic approach”, Book Draft, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Blumberg, Andrew J Eckersley, et al. On Locational Privacy, and How to Avoid Losing it Forever[J]. Electronic Frontier Foundation, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Calderonia, P. Palmierib, and D. Maioa, “Location privacy without mutual trust: The spatial bloom filter”, Computer Communications, vol. 68, pp. 4–16, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kulik, “Privacy for real-time location based services,” SIG SPATIAL Special vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 9–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X Shu, D Yao. Data Leak Detection as a Service[M]// Security and Privacy in Communication Networks. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 222–240, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Watzdorf, and F. Michahelles, “Accuracy of positioning data on smartphones. In: Loc Web, ACM(2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Pan, and X. Meng, “Preserving location privacy without exact locations mobile services”, Front. Comput. Sci. vol. 7, no.3, pp. 317-340,(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Sweeney, “k-anonymity: a model for protecting privacy,” Int.J.Uncertain. Fuzziness Knowl-Based Syst., vol. 10, no. 5, pp.557–570,Oct. (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ma, C. Zhou, and S. Yang, “A voronoi-based location privacypreserving method for continuous query in LBS,” Int. J. Distrib. Sens.Networks, vol. 2015,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Niu, X. Zhu, Q. Li, J. Chen, and H. Li, “A novel attack to spatial cloaking schemes in location-based services,” Futur. Gener. Comput. Syst., vol. 49, pp. 125–132, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paulet, M. G. Kaosar, X. Yi, and E. Bertino, “Privacy-preserving and content-protecting location based queries,” IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., vol. 26, pp. 1200–1210,(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brickell, J. Camenisch, and L. Chen: Direct anonymous attestation. In Proc. 11th ACM Conference on Computerand and Communications Security, pp. 132 -145, ACM Press, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.