MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio & Human Engineering|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- A. Koivu, T. Korpimäki, P. Kivelä, T. Pahikkala, M. Sairanen. Evaluation of machine learning algorithms for improved risk assessment for Down’s syndrome. Computers in Biology and Medicine (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, Z. Li, H. Guo, et al. Predicting congenital heart defects: A comparison of three data mining methods. Plos One, 12(5), e0177811 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Rooijakkers, C.Rabbotti, H.de Lau, S.G.Oei, J.W.M Bergmann’s, M. Mischi. Feasibility study of a new Method for low complexity fetal movement detection from abdominal ECG recordings. Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, IEEE, pp.2168-2194 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Lakshmi, T.S. Indumathi, R. Nandini. A hybrid approach for prediction based health monitor in pregnant women. ICETEST, Elsevier (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sahin, A. Subasi. Classification of the cardiotocogram data for anticipation of fetal risks using machine learning techniques. Applied Soft Computing, 33(C), 231-238(2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ocak. A medical decision support system based on support vector machines and the genetic algorithm for the evaluation of fetal well-being. Journal of Medical Systems, 37(2), 9913 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Huang, Y.Y. Hsu. Fetal distress prediction using discriminant analysis, decision tree, and artificial neural network. Journal of Biomedical Science & Engineering, 05(9) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Wang, J.M. Massaro, D. Levy, et al. A risk score for predicting stroke or death in individuals with new-onset atrial fibrillation in the community: the Framingham Heart Study. Jama, 12(6),1049-1056 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Fonarow, K.F. Adams, W.T. Abraham, C.W. Yancy, W.J. Boscardin. Risk stratification for in-hospital mortality in acutely decompensated heart failure: classification and regression tree analysis. Jama, 293(20), 2467 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khosla, Y. Cao, C.Y. Lin, et al. An integrated machine learning approach to stroke prediction. ACM SIGKDD. ACM, 183-192 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, F. Wang, P. Zhang, et al. Risk Prediction with Electronic Health Records: A Deep Learning Approach. Siam International Conference on Data Mining, 432-440 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Choi, A. Schuetz, W.F. Stewart, et al. Using recurrent neural network models for early detection of heart failure onset. Jamia, 24(2), 361 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Quinlan. Induction on decision tree. Machine Learning,1(1), 81-106 (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.