MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Electric Power Informatization Special Committee of CSEE.China Power Big Data White Paper (2013)[R].Beijing:Chinese Electric Power Press, (2013)(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Song Yaqi,Zhou Guoliang,Zhu Yongli.Present status and challenges of big data processing in smart grid[J].Power System Technology,(2013),37(4):927-935(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yap K S,Tiong S K,Nagi J,et al.Comparison of supervised learning techniques for non-technical loss detection in power utility[J].International Review on Computers and Software, (2012),7(2): 626-636. [Google Scholar]
- Nagi J,Yap K S,Tiong S K,et al.Nontechnical loss detection for metered customers in power utility using support vector machines[J].IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, (2010),25(2): 1162-1171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breunig M M,Kriegel H P,Ng R T,et al.LOF:identifying density-based local outliers[C]//ACM SIGMOD Record.New York:ACM,2000,29(2):93-104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wold S,Esbensen K, Geladi P.Principal component analysis[J].Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, (1987),2(1):37-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stehman S V.Selecting and interpreting measures of thematic classification accuracy [J].Remote Sensing of Environment,19 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.